My birthday is March 22. Which makes it my golden birthday considering I am turning twenty-two. So here are twenty-two things I have learned in my twenty two years.
1. Your family is your biggest ally.
2. Self love is okay and should be celebrated.
3. Traveling is a lot more fun with someone you love.
4. Painting is a great source of therapy.
5. Having a clean room will always feel good, and will make you feel better.
6. Coffee is a very very very good thing.
7. Vacuuming is good for the soul.
8. Stop cutting your hair on a whim because you will regret it every. dang. time.
9. If you share your birthday with a grandparent; appreciate each and everyone you do.
10. A few solid friendships are better than a ton of weak relationships.
11. The Rock is super good looking. (Not sorry)
12. Others peoples opinions don't matter, and it take time to get over it and be content in your own self opinion.
13. Babies and children are the most pure and important things on this planet.
14. Coffee dates are magical.
15. Keeping a journal should be a key part of your life.
16. Books are friends. Sometimes the very best friends.
17. People are all too worried about themselves to worry about you. So don't worry about it so much.
18. Don't chase people who wont chase you back.
Whether that is romantically or friendship wise, if they don't put the same effort in the relationship, you shouldn't have to do all the work.
19.BITING YOUR NAILS IS TERRIBLE
I wont explain because it explains itself. Find a method to quit. You will thank yourself.
20. WebMD is NOT your friend.
Don't bother. they will tell you that you have a week to live and a one in a million disease. Don't put yourself through that.
21.Social Media isn't real.
22. Don’t worry about it.
Things will be fine. Relax. Don’t worry about.